1. Your Legal rights: http://yourlegalrights.on.ca/
2. Guide to preparing for Family Law Trial: www.ontariocourts.ca
- Family Law Education for Women (FLEW): http://www.onefamilylaw.ca/
- For Ontario – Ontario Court Services Website to access Family Law Rules Forms, Rules of Civil procedure Forms, Rules of the Small Claims Court Forms and their respective Guides to fill out those forms: http://www.ontariocourtforms.on.ca/english/family
- Legal Aid Ontario: http://www.legalaid.on.ca/en.
Useful Links for SRL: http://www.legalaid.on.ca/en/links.asp
- List of Court house locations in Ontario: http://www.attorneygeneral.jus.gov.on.ca/english/courts/Court_Addresses/
- Free Case Law: www.CanLii.org
- For All provinces – Access to Databases maintained by the Law Society of Upper Canada (per province) that include document text, case name, citation, or docket: http://www.canlii.org/en/sk/
- CanLII Connects was created to make it faster and easier for legal professionals and the public to access high-quality legal commentary on Canadian court decisions: http://canliiconnects.org/en/
- Ontario Resources in the form of Links to sites: http://www.lawfoundation.on.ca/resources/links/
- Multilingual Resources – Ontario Women’s Justice Network: http://owjn.org/owjn_2009/women-like-me/multilingual-resources
- Pro Bono Students (PBSC) operates in 21 law schools in eight provinces across Canada. Founded in 1996, PBSC law student volunteers provide free legal services to vulnerable, low-income Canadians and non-profit organizations.